Unfortunately there have been a few circumstances in which NAN cards have been rendered invalid for NAN entry or Merit Awards. This is a very rare occurrence, and the list below includes all times this has occurred. Thank you for your understanding.
- Almost Heaven Live, held on August 1, 2009 was not an approved NAMHSA member show. Cards from this show were counterfeit, not issued by NAMHSA, and will not be honored by the NAMHSA Merit Award Program nor were they valid for NAN entry.
- Winter Blahs Live, held January 22, 2011 has had All NAN cards from the Artist Resin Halter division voided due to a member show rule violation (judge showing in division judged).
- The results for Great Outdoors Live, held April 16-17, 2011, were never submitted to NAMHSA by the showholder after repeated attempts by the NAMHSA Show Results Processor. NAMHSA requires results to be submitted within 30 days of the show being held. This makes all cards earned at this show void for entering NAN and unable to be used for Merit Awards as NAMHSA has no way of verifying their eligibility.
- The results from Stone Age Live (Equilocity), held July 21, 2012 were recreated by Stone Horses with the help of the showers after the records were lost. Any NAN cards for horses not listed in the results (missing horses are shown highlighted in yellow on the results) are NOT valid and cannot be used toward NAN entry or Merit Awards, no exceptions.
- Bloomsburg Model Horse Show, held on September 7, 2013, has had All NAN cards voided due to a member show rule violation (showholder showing). View details.
- Palooza Model Horse Show, held on January 23, 2016, has had All NAN cards voided due to a member show rule violation (showholder showing). View details.
Last updated on October 10, 2013